if 0.7.1 is being respun can we get cassandra-1997 added to contrib so that
I can release it at the same time

if you don't want it as part of cassandra, it would be good to know as I
would either need approval to use the cassandra mark if hosting outside
cassandra (I can't host it at maven as we are only hosting "core" plugins)
or it would require a name that is completely non obvious making the user
experience worse. (the maven pmc are currently having fun with clarifying
what we are supposed to do to protect the maven mark, so I know a little...
a dangerous thing ;-) )

- Stephen

---
screen