+1 for a separate jar (and a second download link that doesn't include this
jar, though I would make the primary link include it with BIG BOLD PRINT saying
it is in there)
+1 for a config option to turn off auto-post (defaulted on in the download that
has the jar)
+1 for a nodetool command to dump it to a file for manual posting

I think this could be a good debugging tool as well.  Have a command to dump
"here is what my cluster looks like" to a file, that could then be sent though
email for others to be used help resolve issues with would be nice.  The
current nodetool information commands have too much stuff that needs to be
sanitized out before you can send it outside the firewall.

- Jeremiah