First, you should try the users list for your question. Someone there might
know better.

Second, I can't imagine sharing a C* instance with different workloads. If
anything I'd like to split my cluster up in size just for my own use on the
same project.

Third, 1.2 has support for Auth so you could do something now I guess.

> On Sep 16, 2013, at 2:41 AM, "Prabath Abeysekara"
> <prabathabeysek...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'd appreciate if somebody can point me to any available resource on the
> $subject.
>

> Cheers,
> Prabath
>

> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Prabath Abeysekara <
> prabathabeysek...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> First of all, pardon me if this is something that was already discussed in
>> this thread. I've been checking on the $subject a bit but couldn't really
>> find any comprehensive guide/document/architecture diagram explaining the
>> native multitenancy capabilities of Cassandra except [1].
>>
>> Is there any detailed resource available describing as to what extent this
>> has been implemented so far, etc?
>>

>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/MultiTenant
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Prabath
>> --
>> Prabath
>

> --
> Prabath

JOIN US! Live webinar featuring Gartner: The Evolution of Application Delivery
Controllers, October 1 at 10am PDT, RSVP
https://www.barracuda.com/events/gartner