Thanks for everyone's hard work and perseverance, Cassandra to is truly
amazing. It really does make redundancy so much easier making my life far less
stressful (: it surely is this awesomeness that creates the demand for features
in the first place. So this is a great problem to have.

Certainly having a product where the user base continually encourages people
not to use the current major version is a situation that could be improved.

Doing something to attempt to improve the current process is better than (for
example) doing nothing. Modelling a process based on another companies proven
strategy seems better than making it up as you go.

I suggest anyone who would minus one this should also need to include an
alternate proposal to change the status quo.

Thanks,
Jacob

Sent from iPhone