Hi,

At this stage I wasn't going to propose a process change. My goal is to
observe and report mall cop style so I can present what happens the way we
currently operate. Right now Epics are just a way for me to bucket and then
rank things inside a release based on what they are, enhancement, core to
the release (Materialized Views, 8099), bugs or failing tests.

Regards,
Ariel