Hi Devs,

I migrated Jenkins to a larger server and most everything looks right, except autojobs. The first runs of autojobs started a build of every developer's jobs - it queued ~1700 jobs which would have resulted in launching roughly 9000 AWS instances. Needless to say, autojobs has been disabled temporarily, so new branch jobs are not going to be created automatically.

Workaround - re-use an existing branch job, perhaps?

Additionally, it appears that when a commit hook user pushes, it starts all that user's jobs. I hijacked the URL that is used in the hook temporarily, so commits will not trigger jobs, at the moment.

Workaround - trigger manually via irc:

/msg cassci !build <myjobname>

The I/O looks a lot better on the new server, double the ram, and double the cores :)

Thanks for your patience while we work this annoyance out!

--
Kind regards,
Michael