Hi,

I understand that 8099 has put us in a difficult position. Nevertheless,
8099 is a kind of special case and in my opinion ignoring failing tests can
be a dangerous thing.

I am not against doing it for 3.0 and trunk but, if we do it, we should do
it only until we have recover from 8099.

[image: datastax_logo.png] <http://www.datastax.com/>

Benjamin Lerer

Software Engineer| +41 76 396 64 60 | benjamin.le...@datastax.com

[image: linkedin.png]