With some of the recent changes to our release structure and versioning,
we're seeing some confusion concerning the appropriate fixversion for
tickets in JIRA. Hopefully the following will help clear things up a bit.

If you have a ticket that's reproduced in and is a bugfix for the 2.1 or
2.2 line, please tag those tickets as 2.1.X and 2.2.X respectively. Please
add 3.0.X and 3.X if the fix also applies to the 3.0+ releases.

If you have a ticket that's a new feature or improvement (3.EVEN) please
target as 3.X.

For bugfixes that are for 3.0+: most will be appropriate in 3.0.X and 3.X.
The only exception: if you're introducing a bugfix for a new feature added
in tick-tock (3.2, 3.4, 3.6, etc) that should be marked 3.X only.

Upon committing a ticket, committers please update the fixversion to
reflect the release(s) that ticket will be in (the listed unreleased
versions for each branch in JIRA at time of commit).

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks!

~Josh