Best open a JIRA ticket and I’ll have a look at what could be the reason.

--
AY

On 24 March 2016 at 23:20:55, Dikang Gu (dikan...@gmail.com) wrote:

@Aleksey, we are writing to cluster with CL = 2, and reading with CL = 1.
And overall we have 6 copies across 3 different regions. Do you have
comments about our setup?

During the repair, the counter value become inaccurate, we are still
playing with the repair, will keep you update with more experiments. But do
you have any theory around that?

Thanks a lot!
Dikang.

--