I see, Thank you for clearing up.
On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Salih Gedik <m...@salih.xyz> wrote:

Hi,
I am wondering who are eligible to vote for these?

Officially, only PMC member (list here if you're interested:
https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?cassandra) votes are binding.
In practice though, we're grateful to anyone having tested the release in
its environment to come forward and tell us if they found a regression
specific to that version, or on the contrary if they have found no problems
in their testing. And of course, anyone is free to reply to the thread with
his +1 because he just think "cool, a new release", and we certainly don't
blame anyone for showing their enthusiasms, but just know it doesn't have
any official weight.

Thanks

+1
On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Benjamin Lerer <
benjamin.le...@datastax.com>
wrote:

+1