Multiple reports today that the apache mailing list is Not Impressed with
my html formatted email. So plain text it is! Let me know if this one comes
through like garbage.

testall:
   All pass!

_novnode_dtest:
   rebuild_test.TestRebuild.simple_rebuild_test
      CASSANDRA-11678, ymorishita, patch available

dtest:

compaction_test.TestCompaction_with_DateTieredCompactionStrategy.bloomfilter_size_test
      Regression, new failure, non-flaky
      "500352 not less than or equal to 150000"
      ***Needs JIRA and triage***

_dtest_upgrade:
   A lot. (53, down from 74, 12236 still outstanding, patch available and
review in progress (ayeschenko))

So, upgrade tests aside, we're down to 2 failures on that run. Not bad!

I'm going to be out of town for the next 4 business days; Joel Knighton
will be taking over interim daily test reporting duties.

~Josh