testall: 1 failure
  org.apache.cassandra.io.compress
  .CompressedRandomAccessReaderTest.testDataCorruptionDetection
    New flaky failure. I've opened CASSANDRA-12465 and assigned
    myself.

dtest: All passed!

novnode: All passed!

upgrade: 3 failures
  upgrade_tests.cql_tests
  .TestCQLNodes2RF1_Upgrade_current_3_0_x_To_indev_3_x
  .map_keys_indexing_test
    CASSANDRA-12192. Tyler Hobbs as assignee. They have identified
    the cause and proposed a test fix. They are also investigating a C*
    change here to improve robustness.
  upgrade_tests.cql_tests
  .TestCQLNodes3RF3_Upgrade_current_3_x_To_indev_3_x
  .map_keys_indexing_test
    Same as above.
  upgrade_tests.paging_test
  .TestPagingDataNodes2RF1_Upgrade_current_2_2_x_To_indev_3_x
  .static_columns_paging_test
    Potentially CASSANDRA-11195, which is open with no clear
    progress.  I'll follow up with those on that issue tomorrow and see if
    they agree that this is the same problem.

Overall, the testing situation continues to look better. The massive
upgrade failures seem to have subsided, so we can continue to target
individual failures.

Since the 3.9 tests are getting to a manageable level, we should focus
on managing test failures on trunk as well. I will soon start tracking
these failures, as well as failures on the large dtest runs, which consist
of tests that have been segmented off due to increased cluster size.

On months that we're maintaining a 3.x bugfix branch as well as trunk,
is there any preference toward a single email or a separate email for
each branch?  Any other feedback is welcome, as always.