On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Benedict Elliott Smith
<bened...@apache.org> wrote:
> I think all complex, nuanced and especially emotive topics are challenging
> to discuss over textual media, due to things like the attention span of
> your readers, the difficulties in structuring your text, and especially the
> hoops that have to be jumped through to minimise the potential for
> misinterpretation, as well as correcting the inevitable misinterpretations
> that happen anyway.

Fair enough, I suppose, but some of these things are also difficult
face to face.  Most people who collaborate over the Internet with
people from different backgrounds in different timezones, etc, learn
to adjust accordingly.  And, the asynchronicity of email is often a
feature in this regard, giving people the opportunity to more
carefully consider what they've read, and to be more deliberate in
their response.

I guess what I should have asked is, if not email, then how?

--
Eric Evans
john.eric.ev...@gmail.com