Hi,

I emailed you last week in regards to contributing to
https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ThirdPartySupport and have not heard a
response yet.
I would like to get the Company that I work for, OpenCredo
<http://www.opencredo.com/>, on this page as we are Datastax Certified
experts.

Username: Danielle Blake

Kind regards,

Danielle Blake

Marketing Executive

M. +44 (0) 7403 565 785

T.  +44 (0) 207 928 9200

Opencredo.com . Twitter <https://twitter.com/OpenCredo> . LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/opencredo>

OpenCredo Ltd -- Excellence in Enterprise Application Development

Registered Office:  5-11 Lavington St, London SE1 0NZ

Registered in UK. No 3943999

If you have received this e-mail in error please accept our apologies,
destroy it immediately and it immediately and it would be greatly
appreciated if you notified the sender.  It is your responsibility to
protect your system from viruses and any other harmful code or device.  We
try to eliminate them from e-mails and attachments; but we accept no
liability for any that remain. We may monitor or access any or all e-mails
sent to us.

--

opencredo.com <http://www.opencredo.com/> . Twitter
<https://twitter.com/OpenCredo> . LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/opencredo>

OpenCredo Ltd -- Excellence in Enterprise Application Development

Registered Office:  5-11 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ
Registered in UK. No 3943999