Also, Github’s ability to modify files ‘in-place’ and create pull requests from
those changes is
extremely important for our Docs progress. Now that we have proper in-tree
documentation,
this would lower the barrier for Docs writers tremendously.

--
AY

On 26 August 2016 at 17:15:54, Jake Luciani (jak...@gmail.com) wrote:

Jake could you show an example issue and how the pipeline works?

--
http://twitter.com/tjake