well as all updates to Jira tickets.  However for the purpose of staying up to
date with new tickets, it’s something of a firehose with the rapid rate of
change.

Some people (like me) filter out just the new ticket creation emails and
watch/vote for those that seem interesting.  Others create Jira filters and
subscribe to them.  Personally I prefer an email per Jira creation.  For those
that prefer that route, would anyone mind if I created an infra ticket to
create a mailing list to just publish those emails?  Are there others like me
out there that prefer that to doing a daily digest or something similar?

Thanks,

Jeremy