Sorry that people took the reply as pompous... You are certainly
within your rights to take it anyway you want. It was not
meant that way.

In the same vein, I am within my rights to take responses
in the way I want, which I took as simple trolling. And
with trolls, as with thermonuclear war, the only "winning"
move is not to play.