Hey,

Any reasons why old versions get removed from the Debian repository when a new
version gets promoted?

For instance, here one would expect to still be able to:

  $ apt-get install cassandra=3.0.10

But after that release only the latest 3.0.11 is available:

   http://dl.bintray.com/apache/cassandra/dists/30x/main/binary-amd64/Packages

Old versions are still available from there:

   http://dl.bintray.com/apache/cassandra/pool/main/c/cassandra/
<http://dl.bintray.com/apache/cassandra/pool/main/c/cassandra/>

But it requires to manually download and put them back to the apt cache.

It is quite handy for point releases when a rollback is required, and possible,
because of regressions.

Thanks.

   J.

--