I am looking to improve monitoring and management of repairs (so far I have
patch for adding ActiveRepairs to table/keyspace metrics) and come across
ActiveRepairServiceMBean but this appears to be limited to incremental
repairs. Is there a reason for this?

I was looking to add something very similar to this nodetool repair_admin
but it would work on co-ordinator repair commands.

For example:
$ nodetool repair_admin --list
Repair#1 mykeyspace columnFamilies=colfamilya,colfamilyb; incremental=True;
parallelism=parallel progress=5%

$ nodetool repair_admin --terminate 1
Terminating repair command #1 (19f00c30-1390-11e7-bb50-ffb920a6d70f)

$ nodetool repair_admin --terminate-all  # calls
ssProxy.forceTerminateAllRepairSessions()
Terminating all repair sessions
Terminated repair command #2 (64c44230-21aa-11e7-9ede-cd6eb64e3786)

What is the purpose of the current repair_admin? If I wish to add the above
should I rename the MBean to say
org.apache.cassandra.db:type=IncrementalRepairService and the nodetool
command to inc_repair_admin ?