Hi,

While upgrading to 3.0.13 we found that the schema id is changed for the same schema. Which could cause cassandra unable to start and other issues related to UnknownColumnFamilyException. Ticket: CASSANDRA-13559

The problem is because the order of SchemaKeyspace tables is changed. Then the digest for the same schema is also changed: https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/cassandra-3.0/src/java/org/apache/cassandra/schema/SchemaKeyspace.java#L311

I would suggest to have the older list back for digest calculation. But it also means 3.0.13 -> 3.0.14 upgrade will have the same problem. Any suggestion on that?

Thanks,
Jay