Thomas,

I would maybe agree with waiting for a while because of it, if we had a proper
fix at least under review - or in progress by someone.

But this is not a regression, and there’s been a lot of fixes accumulated and
not released yet. Arguable worse to hold them back :\

—
AY

On 2 October 2017 at 20:54:38, Steinmaurer, Thomas