I did test run on b.a.o yesterday and looks like this isn't causing any
additional issues.

I've now merged the suggested change with dtest master.

Any updates to a new release or any hot fixes of the ccm dependency in
dtests will now have to happen by updating the test-branch in the ccm
repo (https://github.com/pcmanus/ccm/tree/cassandra-test). You can
simply open a PR for that. This will allow us to move ahead with ccm
fixes more quickly, without having to bug Philip each time to publish a
new release.