On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 12:33 PM, Qingcun Zhou <zhouqing...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I brought up Mockito topic couple of months ago but some committers don't
> think we should introduce more dependencies.

I don't see any indication of this in the dev@ archives. There was a
comment from a contributor who said they weren't huge fans, but it wasn't a
binding -1, and the biggest issue has always been the singletons.

It's possible I missed it with my search, or there may be a few people who
aren't anxious to add new things, but the singletons are the more glaring
issue. Not everything CAN be mocked right now, and the conversation seems
to have steered in that direction last time this happened.

I don't personally care if mockito gets incorporated, but I see no vote
that indicates we've decided as a project to stop developers from using
it.