Cassandra, hard to use? I disagree completely. With that said, there are
definitely deficiencies in certain parts of the documentation, but nothing
that is a show stopper. We’ve been using Cassandra since the sub 1.0 days
and have had nothing but great things to say about it.

With that said, its an open source project; you get from it what you’re
willing to put in. If you just expect something that installs, asks a
couple of questions and you’re off to the races, Cassandra might not be for
you.

If you’re willing to put in the time to understand how Cassandra works, and
how it fits into your use case, and if it is the right fit for your use
case, you’ll be more than happy, I bet.

If there are things that are lacking, that you can’t find a work around
for, submit a PR! That’s the beauty of open source projects.