The complete error is needed. I get something similar if I hadn't run `pip3
install -r requirements.txt`:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/_pytest/config.py", line 328, in
_getconftestmodules
    return self._path2confmods[path]
KeyError: local('/home/muru/dev/cassandra-dtest')

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/_pytest/config.py", line 359, in
_importconftest
    return self._conftestpath2mod[conftestpath]
KeyError: local('/home/muru/dev/cassandra-dtest/conftest.py')

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/_pytest/config.py", line 365, in
_importconftest
    mod = conftestpath.pyimport()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/py/_path/local.py", line 668, in
pyimport
    __import__(modname)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/_pytest/assertion/rewrite.py",
line 212, in load_module
    py.builtin.exec_(co, mod.__dict__)
  File "/home/muru/dev/cassandra-dtest/conftest.py", line 13, in <module>
    from dtest import running_in_docker,
cleanup_docker_environment_before_test_execution
  File "/home/muru/dev/cassandra-dtest/dtest.py", line 12, in <module>
    import cassandra
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'cassandra'
ERROR: could not load /home/muru/dev/cassandra-dtest/conftest.py

Of course, `pip3 install -r requirements.txt` creates an `src` directory with
appropriate branches of ccm and cassandra-driver checked out.

If you have run `pip3 install -r requirements.txt`, then something else is
wrong and we need the complete error log.