I suppose so, I guess just highlighting that we shouldn't bother dedicating
much testing resources to 4.0 on 11.

I will note however that if we wanted to start making changes to support 11
it'd have to be (as Robert alluded to) based off an incomplete 11 as I'm
assuming we'd make no further changes after 4.0 is frozen and instead
they'd go to 4.1.