We ran the tests against 3.0, 2.2 and 3.11 using circleci and there are
various failing dtests but all three have green unit tests.

3.11.3 tentative (31d5d87, test branch
<https://circleci.com/gh/vinaykumarchella/cassandra/tree/cassandra_3.11_temp_testing>,
unit tests <https://circleci.com/gh/vinaykumarchella/cassandra/258> pass, 5
<https://circleci.com/gh/vinaykumarchella/cassandra/256> and 6
<https://circleci.com/gh/vinaykumarchella/cassandra/256#tests/containers/8>
dtest failures)
3.0.17 tentative (d52c7b8, test branch
<https://circleci.com/gh/jolynch/workflows/cassandra/tree/3.0-testing>, unit
tests <https://circleci.com/gh/jolynch/cassandra/110> pass, 14
<https://circleci.com/gh/jolynch/cassandra/112> and 15
<https://circleci.com/gh/jolynch/cassandra/111> dtest failures)
2.2.13 tentative (3482370, test branch
<https://circleci.com/gh/sumanth-pasupuleti/workflows/cassandra/tree/2.2-testing>,
unit tests <https://circleci.com/gh/sumanth-pasupuleti/cassandra/20> pass, 9
<https://circleci.com/gh/sumanth-pasupuleti/cassandra/21> and 10
<https://circleci.com/gh/sumanth-pasupuleti/cassandra/22#tests/containers/8>
dtest failures)

It looks like many (~6) of the failures in 3.0.x are related to
snapshot_test.TestArchiveCommitlog. I'm not sure if this is abnormal.

I don't see a good historical record to know if these are just flakes, but
if we only want to go on green builds perhaps we can either disable the
flakey tests or fix them up? If someone feels strongly we should fix
particular tests up please link a jira and I can take a whack at some of
them.

-Joey