I am an organizer with a conference (GR8Conf US) here in Minneapolis I
would be happy to assist with organizing and we also have recording
equipment to support up to 3 tracks. We operate under a non profit already
if we need a legal entity.

If it is the bay area I we can't help much with space but we have contacts
here if there is any desire to have it in the midwest.

Jeff