> On Aug 16, 2018, at 9:27 PM, Sankalp Kohli <kohlisank...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am bumping this thread because patch has landed for this with repair
> functionality.
>
> I have a following proposal for this which I can put in the JIRA or doc
>
> 1. We should see if we can keep this in a separate repo like Dtest.

This would imply a looser coupling between the two. Keeping things in-tree is
my preferred approach. It makes testing, dependency management and code sharing
easier.

> 2. It should have its own release process.

This means now there would be two releases that need to be managed and
coordinated.

> 3. It should have integration tests for different versions of Cassandra it
> will support.

Given the lack of test infrastructure - this will be hard especially if you
have to qualify a matrix of builds.

Dinesh