As an aside, it’s frustrating that ya’ll would sit on this for months (first
e-mail was April); you folks have enough people that know the process to know
that communicating early and often helps avoid duplicating (expensive) work.

The best tech needs to go in and we need to leave ourselves with the ability to
meet the goals of the original proposal (and then some). The reaper UI is nice,
I wish you’d have talked to the other group of folks to combine efforts in
April, we’d be much further ahead.

--
Jeff Jirsa