I will send the JIRAs of the bug which we thought we have fixed but it still
exists.

Have you done any correctness testing after doing all these tests...have you
done the tests for 1000 instance clusters?

It is great you have done these tests and I am hoping the gossiping snitch is
good. Also was there any Gossip bug fixed post 3.0? May be I am seeing the bug
which is fixed.