Hi,

The workflow changes are largely up to try out here:
https://issues-test.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

I’d appreciate some beta testing, to make sure I haven’t made any errors in the
transitions (I’ve done some, but a few more would be useful).  There were a lot
of changes, and Jira is a clunky interface to make them in, so I would be
surprised if I haven’t made any mistakes (besides those I’ve already caught).

There remain three fields I haven’t introduced yet: Impacts, Platform and
Feature.  For now, the latter is listed in Components (which haven’t been
implemented on the test jira).  I’m hoping we will get plugins soon to
implement all three how we agreed, so to minimise the pain of migration I’m
going to leave them out of the schema for now.