Hi all,

I came across GSoD 2019[1]. This is different from GSoC and focuses on
improving documentation for Open Source projects. I think this would be
beneficial for Cassandra especially with 4.0 coming up. However, working with a
technical writer will require a substantial time commitment from us to bring
them up to speed.

Are there any volunteers to help guide the technical writer if Cassandra is
picked as a project?

On a side note, we can put together the application on the Confluence wiki. I
will create a page and if anybody is interested in helping out with putting
together the application, please feel free to collaborate on it.

Thanks,

Dinesh

[1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline