> I am netbeans user and will be checking NetBeans support. Actually NetBeans
> supports maven natively and any proper maven project should be able to be
> built on netbeans without any modifications.

Thanks SZ !

Note Cassandra is (primarily) ant based.  The project file in that ticket is
mostly just about listing the sources to the project and each their classpath.
Following the instructions in the ticket you should have the Cassandra project
open in NetBeans, with none of the Cassandra java files showing any errors.

It's easy enough to add build functionality to the project support, but I've
intentionally stayed away from that here, even if netbeans always uses the
project's existing build scripts in place whether they be maven or ant or
gradle.

regards,
Mick