Hi Jon,

I would like be on that call too but I am off on Thursday.

I am from Australia so 5pm London time is ours 2am next day so your
Wednesday morning is my Thursday night. Wednesday early morning so
your Tuesday morning and London's afternoon would be the best.

Recording the thing would be definitely helpful too.