Is there any other good info we should gather and include in the wiki /
docs? Thinking of our bootcamp material a bunch of us put together back in
the day (link:  https://www.slideshare.net/joshmckenzie)

Might be helpful to identify a backlog of stuff we'd like to collect and
integrate and have people work through that if they have bandwidth.