Yes we do.  It's one of the reasons I've spent about a lot of (thousands?)
hours working on tlp-stress and tlp-cluster in the last 2 years.  I shared
some progress on this a little ways back.  I'll send out a separate email
soon with updates, since we just merged in a *lot* of features that will
help with testing.