On 9/4/19 8:33 AM, Mick Semb Wever wrote:

Jenkins does have this functionality: with "E-mail Notification"
configuration under the "Post-build Actions" section. Emails are sent
when a build fails, becomes unstable or returns to stable, to a
specified ML and the authors of the breakage.

Is there any objection if I configure this for our
`cassandra-*-artifacts` builds?
And if I create a builds@ ML where these get cc'd?

Done.

Was this done by hand in Jenkins? I don't see any new commits to the job DSL, so the changes will get overwritten on the next cassandra-build push when the job configs are rebuilt.

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra-builds.git

Job DSL configs are in jenkins-dsl/cassandra_job_dsl_seed.groovy and DSL API reference can be viewed in Jenkins at https://builds.apache.org/plugin/job-dsl/api-viewer/index.html

This is going to be a job('Cassandra-template-artifacts') {publishers ...} step in the template, if I recall. Not sure what email plugins are installed. I'd be happy to look at a PR.

--
Kind regards,
Michael