Mick's absolutely right.  Even if we had been doing more frequent releases,
it's a big risk for us to only have one person able to it in the first
place.

I also agree with Benedict. I don't think we need to be crazy strict about
windows.  As long as we tell folks they may need to import keys, I think
we're much better off than we are now.