The hadoop formats should be compatible with any Cassandra version
regardless of which Cassandra-all you include since they communicate with
the driver under the hood and not Cassandra internal libraries. This means
you should feel free to use Cassandra 4 in your integration without fear of
losing backwards compatibility. In fact it should be able to speak to
Cassandra 2.x as well.