> I'm unable to create an epic in the project - not sure if that has to do
> with project permissions.  Could someone create an epic and link these
> tickets as subtasks?

Just realized I can no longer create epics anymore (or the "new" JIRA UI is
just so obtuse I can't figure it out. I give it 50/50 odds). Thinking this
may have been due to transition to LDAP.

Since I planned on experimenting with the whole "what does the confluent
testing page look like in an epic" today, I'll ping Nate once it's not
godawfully early in NZ about this. Or he'll read this email, either way. :)