Off-topic, but this is a serious pet peeve of mine. Gotta respond. See
below:

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 3:44 AM Oleksandr Petrov <oleksandr.pet...@gmail.com>

> Before posting here, these options were discussed on Apache Cassandra
> mailing list, and many PMCs, committers, and contributors were in favour of
> simplifying this process, as long as we comply to Apache rules.

"PMC" stands for Project Management Committee. I have seen this usage
before, where you intend it to mean "PMC **Member**" ... your usage is
incorrect.

You did not consult "many PMCs". Just the single Cassandra PMC, and its
*Members*.

Please update the terminology used by the community.
-g