Just a reminder for everyone. We have two Kubernetes meeting over the next
12 hours. Same format as before.

Zoom link and calendar invites with times can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/Cassandra+Kubernetes+Operator+SIG

Franck has brought up an excellent point about combining meetings. That
will be a discussion item for these meetings and if we can combine them and
still be inclusive for many timezones.

Ben and I will discuss the CEP draft we have been working on and let
everyone jump in and start working this out together.

Patrick