Hi Deepak,

while we would be delighted to take Instaclustr's operator as a
baseline, this is not so simple ...

I think we should gather all functional requirements first, improve
and complete the actual CEP and based on these facts we should distil
the best solution, whatever it would be.

In general, I do not want this whole operator effort to be about "ours
or theirs" and "who wins", it should be done _together_. My take on
this as of now is that let's forget about all operators and let's
pretend we just want to build a new one. Based on what operator we
want to have, after that we will look around and make some comparison
to see what is already available among all operators out there. Based
on that, we could cherry-pick features and approaches from each or
introduce some completely different and only after that we would start
to think about the implementation. I think we are just at the very
beginning and I do not think that mentioning whatever operator at this
moment is a good idea (but I am glad you are interested!).

How does this sound to you? Do you think that you could be helpful
with going through the CEP Patrick has compiled while adding more
details and features you would like to see? That would be of
tremendous help and we would know more in detail what we actually want
and we can discuss it in more detail afterwards.

Regards and thanks a lot in advance