Agreed the navigation is nicer.

The content rst conversion is however far from perfect, especially in the
CQL parts. The grammar parts are all broken, most tables are really weird
(example:
https://polandll.github.io/site/ASCIIDOC_POC/4.0/cassandra/cql/types.html)
and we lost almost all linking in those parts.

I think that's up to pandoc not handling rst too well, and while that could
be fixed manually, it's going to be some work. So I'd suggest giving a shot
at https://pypi.org/project/sphinx-asciidoc/ as an alternative. I haven't
tested it, but it supposedly exists to be a better converter than pandoc
and it may save some of that manual work.
--
Sylvain