Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ktuBWpD2NLurB9PUvmbwGgrXsgnyU58koOseZAfaFBQ/edit#

Myself and a few other contributors are working with this point of view as
our frame of where we're going to work on improving testing on the project.
I figured it might be useful to foster collaboration more broadly in the
community as well as provide people with the opportunity to discuss work
they're doing they may not yet have had a chance to bring up or open
source. While fallout is already open-sourced, expect the schema anonymizer
and some of the cassandra-diff + nosqlbench framework effort to be
open-sourced / openly worked on soon. Anyone that's interested in
collaborating, that would be highly welcome.

Doc is view only; figured we could keep this to the ML.

Thanks.

~Josh