Hey everyone,
Considering the latest report of patches which need a reviewer, I think
this new Jira state is a great addition.
I took it one step further today and asked for it to be available after
PATCH AVAILABLE too. This is already implemented. I hope Brandon doesn’t
mind my intervention. The reason for that decision was that sometimes we
have already first reviewer assigned who is still not working on a review
but this shouldn’t stop us to be looking already for a second reviewer.

Best regards,
Ekaterina