I have gone through the CEP and I have no concerns on voting on it.

In my case a PR helps me pin down and understand better what the CEP
will indeed look like, I like that a lot. So thx Maulin for the detailed
PR with the luxury of all tests and all bells and whistles!. If it were
a CEP of my own though my PR would be with pseudo-code or similar, for
illustration and brainstorming purposes only, just to give enough
context for the voting. That way if my CEP gets declined I haven't
wasted so much effort.

My 2cts.