Resending to the right thread:

Hi everyone,

Reading the thread I feel we are all more or less on the same page.

My personal line of thinking:
1) I really like Benedict’s idea of some kind of cheat sheet
2) I think some kind of PoC PR/high-level prototype when/if needed, sounds
reasonable. Probably It can help in some cases the author to reconsider  or
even explain better some suggestions/decisions. In that sense, I think I
agree with Maulin that probably Jira ticket after voted CEP is a good idea.
I think that when we put PR in a Jira ticket (at least I as a creature of
habit) we start thinking of more diligent reviews and might forget it is
still unapproved CEP and get into details that doesn’t really matter at
this point in time. But that might be only me. :-)

Best regards,
Ekaterina