+1 to collaborating on the patch, Josh. My 2 cents would be to continue to
pursue this CEP in the community through Discuss and Vote phases and then
invest further on the patch (based on the Vote phase outcome), so we can
reflect any additional feedback we may gather from the community through
this CEP.

Thanks,
Sumanth